In my last post, I talked about the difference between cruelty-free and vegan makeup and how there are very few brands that are both cruelty-free and vegan.
Disguise is one such brand I recently stumbled upon. After going through their website and what they stand for, it was no doubt that I loved it and wanted to try it ASAP.
So I made my very first order of Disguise lipsticks from Nykaa and here’s what the experience looked like:
They have not only redefined beauty but have made a conscious effort of keeping it cruelty-free and vegan. Hence, not harming any animal in whatever they produce.
The lipsticks I ordered were Beige Musician and Burgundy Chef and I immediately fell in love with them.
No, it’s not a product endorsement but I will still go ahead and share my experience of using it for the past one week now.
1. The lipsticks are very soothing and moisturizing
2. They are long stay lipsticks and you will have the lipstick on you even after you have had a snack or something to eat
3. They use a blend of oils and vegan better that are deeply nourishing
4. Their packaging is really different and you will love the unique design
5. It’s an Indian brand which is driven by great formula and amazing people behind the making of every single product that goes out of their warehouse.
What else! Women at my workplace loved it and posed wearing the lipstick for me to showcase it here. 😀
And a little sneak-peak at the pictures we clicked for the blog: