What is your favourite colour? Have you thought of making a bowl full of goodness and everything nice and colourful for breakfast?
A few years back, at least I didn’t. My breakfast was all about sandwiches, parantha’s (Indian stuffed bread with veggies or potatoes), juice and that’s about it. I never knew that apart from these, I can actually make breakfast fun, colourful and all the more healthier!
That’s the benefit of knowing how to make nice creams. It is now an everyday routine to get up and have the best of fruits in a bowl and the best part, you feel like you are having an ice cream first thing in the morning.
Also, here’s a short video on how the nice cream actually looked like. Do check it out please 🙂
In any case, here’s what you can do to make a plum nice cream:
- Cut and keep 2 plums in number in the freezer overnight
- Cut and keep 2 bananas in number in the freezer overnight (this becomes the base for all the nice creams you will ever make)
- Take out the plum and banana from the freezer whenever you wish to have the nice cream
- Blend them in a blender with half cup of soya milk (the consistency may vary depending on how you want it, you can add less for a thick creamy texture or add more to make it a shake)
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with sprinkles of your choice (in this case I have used sunflower seeds, dry coconut powder and dates)
- Sit tight and enjoy the cool and colourful bowl of goodness
PS. It contains only natural sugar, no added sugar in the bowl 🙂
Enjoy guilt-free 😀